Thursday, March 12, 2009

scrapbooking extra photos

My Creativity For The Day

Today I am scrapbooking extra photos… the type where you have a ton of photos from one event or fun moment, you’ve already created a few layouts but still have photos you want to share.

Here’s an example of what I’m doing: I have photos from Easter 2005 that I’ve already scrapped but I have a lot more photos that I thought were great and didn’t want to part with. I don’t need to do anything fancy because I’ve already done layouts about this event. I basically just add the extras to cardstock, add names and a date and I’m done. They get added in my albums behind the already scrapped layouts... those layouts hold all the major details so the new ones are just about sharing the photos. Occasionally I’ll do some outlining in black or add a sticker or two, but for the most part, these layouts are beyond simple… and I am perfectly fine with that! it feels good to get them in the books!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: